[Cgl] CglTwomir issue (Re: Success!)

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 10 16:31:05 EST 2009

Jean-Paul:

Thanks for the update and being willing to post it in the tracking system.
 Once it gets in,  I'll assign it to Okay as the PM of the CglTwomir.

Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer, PhD
Program Manager, COIN-OR
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org

"Watson, Jean-paul" <jwatson at sandia.gov>
12/10/2009 02:38 PM

Robin Lougee-Heimer/Watson/IBM at IBMUS
cc
"cgl at list.coin-or.org" <cgl at list.coin-or.org>, Oktay
Gunluk/Watson/IBM at IBMUS
Subject
RE: CglTwomir issue (Re: [Cgl] Success!)

Hi Robin,

It is still a bug; I?ll post it now.

Jean-Paul