[Cgl] CGL discussion at INFORMS Seattle?

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 12 10:43:18 EDT 2007

Lou:

It'd be great to have you join us.   The current plan is to meet up
(30min?) before the COIN-OR Cup on Monday night at the same locale (which
serves the dual purpose of  snagging space for the Cup celerbation as the
venue doesn't take reservations).

I've posted the info on the COIN-OR seattle wiki -- feel free to
edit/comment/etc.
        https://projects.coin-or.org/Events/wiki/InformsSeattle

Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer, PhD
Program Manager, COIN-OR
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org

Lou Hafer <lou at cs.sfu.ca>
Sent by: cgl-bounces at list.coin-or.org
09/11/2007 07:13 PM
Please respond to
Lou Hafer <lou at cs.sfu.ca>

cgl at list.coin-or.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Cgl] CGL discussion at INFORMS Seattle?

Robin,

                 I'd be interested. Mostly to listen, I think, and find
out where people
think CGL is (should be?) going in terms of architecture and interface.

                                 Lou