[Cgl] cgl, cpx, mir, error

Matthew Galati Matthew.Galati at sas.com
Wed Apr 11 16:55:53 EDT 2007

Hi.

I am creating an OsiCpx object, populating a model, setting the primal solution, and then calling the MIR cut generator.

OsiSolverInterface * siCgl = new OsiLpSolverInterface();

  siCgl->loadProblem(*m_modelCore->M,
                       &m_modelCore->colLB[0],
                       &m_modelCore->colUB[0],
                       m_app->m_model.objCoeff,
                       &m_modelCore->rowLB[0],
                       &m_modelCore->rowUB[0]);

   siCgl->setInteger(&m_modelRelax->integerVars[0],
                      static_cast<int>(m_modelRelax->integerVars.size()));
   siCgl->setColSolution(m_xhat);

   CglMixedIntegerRounding2 cglMirs;
   cglMirs.generateCuts(*siCgl, cs);

And, I get the error from Cplex:
  CPLEX Error  1217: No solution exists.

Note: I don't get that error with Cliques/Knap/Flow CGLs.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Matt