[Cgl] PhD thesis of Marta Eso

Haroldo Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 17:22:15 EDT 2006

I'm interested in learning the details of the CglClique class.
In CglClique page (https://projects.coin-or.org/Cgl/wiki/CglClique) a
recommendation for Marta's thesis is given:

M. Eso, "Parallel branch and cut for set partitioning," Cornell University,
1999.

Since to me it would be difficult to have access to a printed version of
this thesis, I would like to know if someone has this thesis in electronic
format.  If yes,  I would like to receive a copy.
I tried to contact Marta Eso without success, since none of the e-mails I
found on the web appear to be valid. If someone has an updated contact I
would like to receive too.

Thanks in advance,

Haroldo

Haroldo Gambini Santos
http://www.ic.uff.br/~hsantos
hsantos at ic.uff.br
Instituto de Computacao - Universidade Federal Fluminense