[Cgl] Re: [Coin-discuss] generateCpp()

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 4 12:33:56 EDT 2006

Francois,

0 ones are written out before 1 before 2 etc.  This is needed so all
#includes come first etc.  The comments in created file are (without my
comments) -

0 - none (as will be #includes etc)
1 - Save values (which saves values which will changed)
2 - Redundant save of default values (which saves default values)
3 - Set changed values -(set new values)
4 - Redundant set default values (redundant set values to existing values)
5 - Solve (do Branch and bound)
6 - Restore values (from 1)
7 - Redundant restore values (from 2)
8 - Add to model (I will change this to finish up)

If any one wishes to design something - fine.

John