[Cgc] Dijkstra Algorithm CGC Coin library

esmaeel moradi esmaeel.moradi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 16:05:58 EST 2011

Dear All,

Hello,

I am working in a special project and I have a heuristic algorithm. In this
heuristic I need to calculate shortest path and for that I have implement
Dijkstra in C++ but the running time is unbearable. I want to use CGC Coin
library for that. Actually I don't know how to install Coin and how to use
that for shortest path algorithm. Has any one implemented it so far? I
really appreciate all your helps.

Buy the way, I can post my Dijkstra C++ coding if it is needed.

Best Wishes,
Esmaeel Moradi