[Cbc] Fixing variables

Haroldo Gambini Santos haroldo at ufop.edu.br
Sun Mar 8 15:27:20 EDT 2020

LP reoptimization is efficient, but MIP reoptimization is not.

Gurobi/CPLEX try at least to reuse (and repair if necessary) a feasible
solution that was found before. If you could repair manually a solution
found previously and inform it to CBC with MIPstart before reoptimizing
maybe you could get some speedup.