[Cbc] using any version of Cbc with Ampl

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Wed Mar 4 22:56:15 EST 2020

I've started building with Ampl support on the master branch, so there are
now a few ZIP files there with binaries that will work with AMPL. For
example, this one:

https://bintray.com/coin-or/download/download_file?file_path=Cbc-master-win64-msvc16-md.zip

I'd appreciate it if you could test them out. These binaries will continue
to be automatically built on master now and we'll roll this out to stables
and releases over time.

There is a weird bug in Visual Studio that crashes the compiler itself when
building ASL sometimes. It's a bit unpredictable and I'm not sure how to
deal with it yet. Perhaps we will need to host ASL separately and download
it.

Anyway, enjoy!

Cheers,

Ted