[Cbc] Multi Solutions for an LP solve using CBC solver

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Wed Mar 4 16:10:59 EST 2020

If I'm not missing something, your problem is an LP and Cbc would only
return alternative optimal solutions for MILPs. Regardless, the instance
you specified seems to have a unique optimum, both as an LP and an MILP.

Ted

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 10:39 PM Aby Subin <aby.subin at nutanix.com> wrote:

> Thanks Haroldo for the reply. But here, even pre-processing was turned off
> ( along with cut and heuristics) . Please refer the commands those were
> executed which are mentioned in original message. So, was expecting more
> solutions. Could you tell if I am doing something wrong here?
>
> Regards
> Aby

Dr. Ted Ralphs
Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering
Lehigh University
(610) 628-1280
ted 'at' lehigh 'dot' edu
coral.ie.lehigh.edu/~ted