[Cbc] [External] Re: Issue while Installing Cbc on docker image

Chaitanya Kirty chaitanya.kirty at fractal.ai
Wed Mar 4 05:32:06 EST 2020

Hi,

I am attaching the Dockerfile which we are using to install Cbc as well as complete error logs. I tested it again and got the same error. I am currently running on Ubuntu 16.04. Also, I tested on the local ubuntu (16.04) and got the same error.

I will also open an issue with the coinbrew project shortly. Since, it was little urgent for us, I am also emailing you the details.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Chaitanya