[Cbc] VS 2019 Cbc build problems

Jan-Willem Goossens jhmgoossens at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 2 16:09:24 EST 2020

Dear all,

I’m trying to build the latest (master) Cbc using Visual Studio 2019 and the v16 solution, together with the latest master of all relevant related repos (BuildTools, CoinUtils, Cgl, etc., etc.)

First, I encountered an issue loading the Cbc solution, due to a ReleaseParallel configuration, but I think I worked around that.
Next, libCoinUtils wouldn’t compile, due to a #define COINUTILSLIB_EXPORT was missing.
After that, libClp wouldn’t compile, due unknown WSMP_FUNC in ClpCholeskyWssmp.cpp.

By now, I’m wondering what I’m might be doing wrong?
Thank you for any help.

Regards,

Jan-Willem
(BTW, eliminate root directory was a great move)