[Cbc] Git glitch

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Thu Apr 30 18:29:45 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Because of a hiccup in the software we are using to mirror our subversion
repo to git, there was a brief period today during which the Github repo
was an in a parallel universe. It should be restored now, but if you did a
git pull and saw something about a forced update, that is the reason. I'm
sorry if this caused any inconvenience for anyone. All systems should be
back to normal now. Let me know if you notice anything strange.

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs
Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering