[Cbc] [External] Re: 2.10 version on Ubuntu

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Fri Sep 13 16:05:29 EDT 2019

Which version of Cbc are you installing? We have seen 403s on some of the
third-party packages, but we now have backup download locations for
many/most of them and I've not seen the primary and all backups fail very
often. It shouldn't be a long-term issue. As an aside, you will probably
get a faster version of Cbc if you install the Lapack Ubuntu package, which
will be automatically picked up in the configuration.

As far as I know, you should see multiple cores being used if you build
with --enable-cbc-parallel. If not, open an issue on Github and we'll try
to see what's happening.

Ted