[Cbc] Improving performance for binary model

Pieter Zieschang pieter.zieschang at modis.de
Fri Nov 29 04:57:05 EST 2019

Hi,

try with :

/cbc Problem.mps -keepNames=on -threads=8 -dualt=1e-06 -perturb=on
-pertvalue=61 -ratiogap=0.001 -multiple=8 -preprocess=aggregate
-initialsolve -export=Problem_initialsolved.mps

I wonder if there is any way to reduce the problem any further?
The cbc log often prints reduced to ... messages - any chance to do that
without completely solving? Or is  "initialsolve" all thats possible here?

(The file size shrinks but solving speed of the initialsolved MPS is not
much better, only a little bit in my case)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Pieter Zieschang

Modis IT Outsourcing GmbH
Atriumstraße 1, 04315 Leipzig

Amtsgericht Düsseldorf: HRB 78227
Geschäftsführer: Martin Wimmer, Andreas Buchelt, Jörg Brinkmann

ito.modis.de