[Cbc] Cbc incorrect concludes integer infeasible for MIQP

Jan-Willem Goossens jhmgoossens at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 5 13:41:57 EST 2019

John,

Thanks for your help! I'll try tomorrow's Bintray master build and report.

Jan-Willem

On 5 Nov 2019, at 12:51, John Forrest <jjhforrest at gmail.com> wrote:

Jan-Willem,

I have committed changes to CbcSolver.cpp which I hope fix problem.  The QP coding is complex (I would ask who wrote it, but I fear I may have done and then tried my best to forget that) - and the heuristic solution was not handed over correctly to the main solver.

John Forrest