[Cbc] CbcMain1 returns bogus result when it cannot improve on setBestSolution

Haroldo Gambini Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 11:02:26 EDT 2019

Maybe you should set keepPreprocNames(true) ?

Haroldo Gambini Santos
Computing Department
Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto - UFOP
email: haroldo at ufop.edu.br
        Haroldo.GambiniSantos at cs.kuleuven.be
home/research page: www.decom.ufop.br/haroldo

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely
the most important.
-- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, "A Case of Identity"