[Cbc] Include or linker error

Daniel Grace danwgrace at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 15:17:33 EDT 2019

I have narrowed down the problem. The "Cbc_addCol" function is not in the
"coin" directory. i.e. the following command yields no results:
daniel at Gornvix /usr/include/coin $ grep -rw 'Cbc_addCol' .

Contrast this with a function reference that does compile:
daniel at Gornvix /usr/include/coin $ grep -rw 'Cbc_getColSolution' .
./Cbc_C_Interface.h:    Cbc_getColSolution(Cbc_Model * model)

So it would appear that I don't have a full installation of CBC. These are
the COIN-OR packages that I have installed:  Coinor-cbc, Coinor-clp,
Coinor-libcbc3, Coinor-ligcgl1, Coinor-ligclp1, Coinor-libcoinmp1v5,
Coinor-libcoinutils3v5, Coin-libosi1v5