[Cbc] Nauty / Symmetry detection support

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Sun Oct 28 12:00:51 EDT 2018

Nauty is to some extent a "WIP".  I would be glad if someone were to
improve it.

I have fixed compile problem in trunk. I have also added an -orbit
simple option, which just adds symmetry breaking constraints.

If you wish to send me a problem, I can look to see what nauty or other
options can do to improve situation.

John Forrest