[Cbc] confused about depth

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Wed Nov 14 06:06:35 EST 2018

James,

As you may have gathered by now SOS is not as solid as it should be.

If the branching rules are really bad and if there were 20 members in
each S1 set then you could get to a depth of 270*19 (or maybe 18).
However from what I remember there are not that many members in each set.

If you send me the model (and maybe your driver), I will see what the
problem is and try to come up with a better branching strategy and a way
to implement it cleanly.

John