[Cbc] [cbc][2.9.9]Semis section in lp file or MPS file leading to a crash

richi arora richi_arora_ra at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jan 19 04:16:12 EST 2018

Hi John
Thanks for prompt reply.As I understand semicontinuous related work will be done in trunk for MPS file and may be in future it comes as a release.
I also came across thread . :[Cbc] Problem in using SOS and LotSize objects

|  |
[Cbc] Problem in using SOS and LotSize objects

Here it is stated that SOS can be provided in mps using OsiClp.
So I presume this is present in 2.9.9 version.
Currently i was working mainly in lp files as they are easy to understand when compared to mps files.I consider that as of now lp files also dont support lotSize/SOS
thanksRichi