[Cbc] Using SOS1 getting malloc: pointer being freed was not allocated

Rhavar rhavar at protonmail.com
Tue Jan 2 08:59:41 EST 2018

I think you're right. There is probably some bugs in my code causing the models to be slightly different.

But try this:  `cbc no-SOS.lp solve solution $`

Result - Optimal solution found

Objective value:                81001582.00000000

But trying with `cbc no-SOS.lp depth -100 solve solution $`

Result - Optimal solution found

Objective value:                81009832.00000000

Giving a worse solution. I wonder if that's related to the previous bug you fixed?

-Ryan