[Cbc] Tie-breaking a model

rhavar at protonmail.com rhavar at protonmail.com
Fri Feb 16 08:19:25 EST 2018

I actually came up with a different idea, what do you think?

First I ask the solver to minimize obj1  .. and when it returns a solution (e.g. 200) then I get the model and add the constraint

obj1 = 200

But this time, tell it to minimize obj2 instead of obj1. And the constraint will force it to pick from where obj1 is ideal

This should help with the numerical issues, right?

-Ryan