[Cbc] Two questions on Cbc Solver with AMPL

Giacomo Nannicini giacomo.n at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 00:11:56 EDT 2017

There should be a get.ASL file, but it might require cygwin on Windows.
I don't know how to get ASL automatically on Windows, I guess my best
advice is to look at the get.ASL file and repeat the steps on Windows.

If you don't know how to do that, then just get the CBC binaries from
the AMPL website.