[Cbc] Two questions on Cbc Solver with AMPL

Sam Mathew sam.cfd.iitm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 14:42:24 EDT 2017

Hi Feng,

The answer to your 2nd question - you can set it using the ratio parameter,
e.g.,

cbc ratio 0.005 solve

This will mean that the solver solves until the ratio (actually gap ratio)
between the current MIP solution and the LP solution is 0.005. You can set
it to an appropriate value.

Best regards,
Sam

--