[Cbc] Increase number of digits in solution file

nicolas.derhy at engie.com nicolas.derhy at engie.com
Tue Sep 19 11:02:59 EDT 2017

Hi everybody,

I often use cbc exe. It works very well and each time I use it, I add to the command line "-solution mySolution.txt" in order to recuperate the optimal solution.
My problem is that the values stored in the solution file lacked sometimes of precision when I need a lot of digits.
For example, I recently obtained 1.5596969e+008 whereas I was hoping for  155969687.

I tried several options like -output but I did not find any option that will fit my expectations.
Is there a way to increase the number of digits in solution file ?

Nicolas
ENGIE Mail Disclaimer: http://www.engie.com/disclaimer/