[Cbc] Cbc with network solver

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Thu Sep 7 05:11:27 EDT 2017

Marco,

In Branch and Bound the dual simplex algorithm is normally used and some
network "tricks" only work with primal.  Clp (and so Cbc) can be faster
it told that it has a network.

BUT the minute you add cuts, it is no longer a network and in 99% of
cases Branch and Bound is much faster with cuts.

John Forrest