[Cbc] Objective value wrong

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Mon Nov 27 13:21:21 EST 2017

Gleb, Haroldo,

On stable, gomory seems alright.  I can investigate what I have done
wrong on trunk - probably an accuracy issue.

For flow cover, I can get stable to fail.  It does not look like an
accuracy issue, but instead looks like a sign issue.  Signs are flipped
a lot and variables put in and out of the cut.  In one case the illegal
flow cover cut only has one element which seems unlikely.  Is anyone at
all familiar with CglFlowCover?

John Forrest