[Cbc] CBC with CLP Solver building model /vs mps file!

Fausto Richetti Blanco fausto.blanco at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 08:54:31 EST 2017

The solving time will depend on the complexity of your problem (number of
variables, integer/binary variables, number of restrictions, dependencies
between them...).

You can test the perfomance of different solvers by building a mps file and
using NEOS servers (neos-server.org).

I don't know so much about CBC documentation, but you can always download
the source code for the command line tool distributed in the project and
find your way through its code.