[Cbc] [FORGED] Re: Intermediate Results

Stuart Mitchell stu at stuartmitchell.com
Mon Jul 10 18:13:01 EDT 2017

Or indeed another option is running the software on Amazon EC2 where you
can rent a grunty machine (lots of memory) and have it run even when there
is no power where you are :-). Just make sure you use a client like
'screen' to make sure the optimisation continues when you are not connected.

Stu

--
Stuart Mitchell
PhD Engineering Science