[Cbc] Help Needed > Open Solver Run Issue (Olga Igorivna)

Andrew Mason a.mason at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Feb 6 21:50:29 EST 2017

Olga,

Sorry that OpenSolver is not working on your Excel model. We convert
non-linear models such as yours into AMPL; the code we use for this
cannot handle the full complexity of Excel formulae, and so we advise
users to keep their model on one sheet, and to keep the formulae simple
(eg no lookup() or if() functions). Please try simplifying your
spreadsheet to follow these guidelines.

If you have any further questions, we'd be happy to answers these via
the OpenSolver website http://opensolver.org

Cheers,

Andrew
Team OpenSolver

--

Dr Andrew J Mason
Associate Professor
a.mason at auckland.ac.nz

OpenSolver.org: Open-source LP/IP/non-linear optimizer for Excel
SolverStudio.org: Excel modelling using AMPL, GAMS, PuLP, GMPL, Gurobi, Julia, ...