[Cbc] CBC 2.9.8 can't read and solve an instance

Pieter Zieschang pieter.zieschang at modis.de
Thu Dec 21 04:28:15 EST 2017

Hi,

You should really read the documentation.

like here : https://projects.coin-or.org/Cbc/wiki or
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/precise/en/man1/cbc.1.html

or just issue the ? command in interactive mode for in-program commands

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Pieter Zieschang

From:   Akbar Shadakov <a.shadakov at gmail.com>
To:     cbc at list.coin-or.org
Date:   20.12.2017 17:43
Subject:        [Cbc] CBC 2.9.8 can't read and solve an instance
Sent by:        "Cbc" <cbc-bounces at coin-or.org>

Dear Sir or Madam,

i have installed cbc 2.9.8 in linux. Now I can't use it.
How can I solve an instance? For example "stein27" instance from miplib3.
At the moment I can just enter cbc interactive environment by typing "
bin/cbc"
Then if I type "cbc stein27" I get the following message:
No match for cbc - ? for list of commands
No match for stein27 - ? for list of commands

?Thanks in advance for your time?

--
Akbar Shadakov
M.Eng. Student

Modis IT Outsourcing GmbH . Ein Unternehmen der internationalen Adecco Gruppe
Geschäftsführer: Andreas Buchelt, Martin Wimmer. Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB 78227
Hauptsitz der Gesellschaft: Niederkasseler Lohweg 18, 40547 Düsseldorf  Please consider the environment before printing!