[Cbc] Latest Windows compiled version of cbc.exe

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Sun Dec 10 13:17:20 EST 2017

I'm not too familiar with C# development. I would assume that MSVC 14 would
have the best performance if this version is compatible with the C#
compiler version you're using. I haven't done any testing to compare the
execution speed with different compiler versions. I'm also not sure exactly
what the compatibility issues are. I suggest you try MSVC 14 and see if it
works.

Cheers,

Ted