[Cbc] How to debug infeasible problems

David Ibarra Gómez dibarra21 at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 10:24:58 EDT 2016

I do not know an automatic way of doing that.
I usually build a second problem (to be solved if the original its infeasible) full of slacks on each constraint with very high cost on the objective function. The non-zero slacks gives clues of which is the problem.
Some times I run several problems changing the cost of the slacks if there are too much non zero.

I know it's not exactly what you looked at, but it has work for me on real problems. User found very useful to have a clue about what's wrong when the problem it's infeaseble and they are changing input data.
Kind regards.
David Ibarra