[Cbc] How to debug infeasible problems

Christopher Gross christopher.gross at unikat.uni-augsburg.de
Mon May 30 09:47:56 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am using CBC in a software that generates models based on user input.
Sometimes, users input invalid data leading to an infeasible model. As
the amount of data they enter is not very small, it is often hard to see
at a glance which data exactly causes the problem.

Is it possible to configure CBC to output why a problem is infeasible?
It would be great if it could give the line name where the conflict
occurs, similar to what CPLEX does. I had a look around the config
options, but could not find how to turn this on. Am I missing something
or is this feature not available?

Thanks and regards,

Christopher
--
Christopher Gross, M.Sc.

Lehrstuhl für Health Care Operations/Health Information Management

Universitäres Zentrum für Gesundheitswissenschaften am Klinikum Augsburg
(UNIKA-T), Neusässer Straße 47, 86156 Augsburg;

Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät, Universität Augsburg,
Universitätsstraße 16, 86159 Augsburg

Tel.: +49 821 598-6454

E-Mail:  christopher.gross at unikat.uni-augsburg.de
Web:  http://www.wiwi.uni-augsburg.de/bwl/brunner/