[Cbc] Getting CSV result with variables only greater than epsilon (1e-4), no zeros result

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 18:46:11 EST 2016

Hi Haroldo,

I did not work.

I followed your instruction ( i.e. changing 1.0e-8 to 1.0e-4 ) and
saved the file.

And then:

~~~~
make clean

make

sudo make install

~~~~

However, it did not work. I am still getting the variables with zero
values in my CSV output.

I tried to solve and output (without zeros vallues) in my LP model but
I did not work.

I like to this as well in my MIP model (i.e. not getting the zero
values of the variables).

Any other option to this?

Thanks.

Regards,