[Cbc] Getting CSV result with variables only greater than epsilon (1e-4), no zeros result

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:56:48 EST 2016

Hi,

I like to get results  of variables only greater than epsilon( 1e-4).

# significantly different from zero
epsilon  = 1e-4;

How do I do this? Which source file should I modify and how?

My MIP model submitted to CBC solver is quite big (e.g. greater than
50,000 columns) and most of the results are just zero (0). Opening in
the spreadsheet is slow when cleaning the result.

I think it would be good to have option in the CSV output with
variables only greater than epsilon  (1e-4). No zero (0) included in
the CSV output.

Thanks.

Regards,

Noli