[Cbc] CBC VS2015

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Thu Jun 2 18:46:16 EDT 2016

It should be possible to build Cbc with VS2015 using either the provided
Visual Studio solution files:

https://projects.coin-or.org/Cbc/browser/trunk/Cbc/MSVisualStudio/v10

or by building in an MSys2 shell using the autotools (just specify
--enable-msvc when you configure). If you want more details about how to do
this latter option, which is the recommended way to build and gives you the
most control over configuration options, see here:

https://projects.coin-or.org/SYMPHONY/wiki/BuildAndInstall#BUILDINGWITHMSys2orCYGWIN

These are the instructions for SYMPHONY, but there are just a few minor
difference to apply the same to a Cbc build. Feel free to post with
additional questions.

Ted

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 8:52 AM, Krom, MC (ITCDOR) - KLM <
Marian.Krom at klm.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> I would like to use cbc in Visual Studio 2015. Is there a library for
> vs2015?
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Marian Krom
> For information, services and offers, please visit our web site:
> http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain
> confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If
> you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or
> any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other
> action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may
> be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the
> sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message.
>
> Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its
> employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission
> of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.
> Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. (also known as KLM Royal Dutch
> Airlines) is registered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, with registered
> number 33014286

Dr. Ted Ralphs
Professor, Lehigh University
(610) 628-1280