[Cbc] Using CbcEventHandler to add cuts

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Mon Jan 18 04:38:20 EST 2016

Haroldo,

The addCuts event is just for cuts which are generated when standard
code thinks it has a solution, so probably not what you want.

I think a derived CglCutGenerator is the correct approach.  It is
possible with CbcMain0/1 - see driver4.cpp and case 3 of callBack which
is called just before going into branch and bound.

John