[Cbc] Solution callbacks

Gleb Belov gleb.belov at monash.edu
Tue Feb 23 00:25:53 EST 2016

Hi John,

there is demand for continuous solution output so I am trying this.
Looks like I need a method to obtain the PreProcess object during
solving (because it is created in CbcMain1). BTW you say postsolve
deletes data but the 2nd parameter could be used to avoid this?

What is the usage of the callback function opposed to the event handler?
I don't see how I can use the callback because in interrupt.cpp the
MyEventHandler3 class is used to print a solution.

Gleb