[Cbc] Cbc-2.9.7 doesn't compile with gcc-5

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Tue Feb 16 22:01:43 EST 2016

Hi Yann,

As another data point, Cbc is building fine with gcc 5.3.0 on MinGW,
although the unit test is seg-faulting for the 32-bit version at the moment
for reasons that are unclear. Here is the output for a trunk build on
Appveyor:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/tkralphs/cbc

Cheers,

Ted

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 3:47 PM, Yann Collette <ycollette.nospam at free.fr>
wrote:

> Just a small question: what distribution do you use ?
> Do you use your own compiled version of gcc-5.3.0 ?
>
> I have filled a bug report on the gcc bug tracker. I will see what will
> happen.
>
> YC
>

> Le 15/02/2016 17:23, John Forrest a écrit :
>
>> Can't duplicate error.  Don't understand it either as CILK_FOR_GRAINSIZE
>> is defined at line 26 of CoinAbcHelperFunctions.hpp so should be around at
>> line 99.
>>
>> I was using 5.3.0
>>
>> I did get an error in the compiler saying it couldn't inline a printf
>> statement.  My normal recent builds have -DGCC_4_9 to turn the printf into
>> an assert (and other problems with cilk).
>>
>> John Forrest
>> On 15/02/16 13:55, ycollette.nospam at free.fr wrote:
>>
>>> --enable-aboca=4 CXXFLAGS=-fcilkplus

Dr. Ted Ralphs