[Cbc] unnecessary complicated code in CbcOrClpParam.cpp?

Tobias Stengel Tobias.Stengel at locom.de
Wed Aug 17 04:57:34 EDT 2016

Forrest,

thanks - I saw those lines by chance while debugging a problem with my code. I totally agree that it was a very minor issue. Such things can be found in every large codebase. I am not looking for such stuff and don't care why and who created them, but silently fixing them whenever one appears is the only way to get rid of them. I just don't know the CBC way of doing it - any information would be welcomed!

Tobias