[Cbc] Cbc question

Babak Moazzez bmoazzez at ucdavis.edu
Wed Apr 6 18:39:13 EDT 2016

Hi

 In Cbc, I use the following code to provide an incumbent solution to the
solver:

model.setBestSolution(solution,number-of-columns,ObjValue);

However when I call cbc to solve the problem, it finds out that

*The LP relaxation is infeasible or too expensive *

and uses my solution instead. So it doesn't really do any search and says

*Solution of *ObjValue *already found by heuristic*

 which is my solution since I have disabled heuristics. Is there anyway to
disable this feature and force Cbc solve the LP relaxation and use my
solution for an upperbound limit?

Babak