[Cbc] [CBC] Preprocess causing infeasibility

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Tue Sep 29 09:41:10 EDT 2015

Marco,

Should be fixed.

The dual code correctly thought it should push a variable all the way to
its upper bound.  Unhappily the upper bound was 1.3.  Then a later part
of presolve worked out that that was infeasible for an integer variable.

The error occurred in CoinPresolveDoubleton which changed bounds from
0,infinity to 0,1.3 without checking whether it was integer. I have
corrected code so bounds would be 0,1.

John Forrest