[Cbc] Cbc Interface + Segfault

Gleb Belov gleb.belov at monash.edu
Sun Oct 11 23:38:59 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to call Cbc 2.9.6 from my program. When using the
tutorial-style approach

OsiClpSolverInterface osi;
osi.add .......
CbcModel model(osi);
model.branchAndBound();

there seem to be no cuts and other stuff applied. When using the method
from the examples,

CbcMain0(model);
const char * argv2[]={"driver4","-solve","-quit"};
CbcMain1(3,argv2,model);

there are cuts applied, but obviously different (less aggressive) to the
standalone Cbc executable. I also tried CbcSolver class but its method
solve() is not found by the linker. So what is the 'standard' way of
using the 'default' add-ons?

Moreover. The attached example crashes both in the standalone Cbc and in
the CbcCmain0/1 variant after a few minutes.

Thanks