[Cbc] Pause - Resume

Babak Moazzez bmoazzez at ucdavis.edu
Sun Nov 8 19:05:15 EST 2015

Hi

 I am trying to use two CBC processes in different threads. For example
thread 1 solves a problem using pure branch and bound and thread 2 uses
branch and cut with some parameters for solving the same problem (this is
just an example).

 I need to make these threads check regularly if the other threads have
finished solving, so there is an optimal solution found and there is no
need for other threads to continue.

 Is there any way to do pause-resume in cbc from programming side (i.e. not
using cmd/terminal and ctrl-S etc.)? for example pause every 1 second,
check some flag and continue or terminate.

Thanks

Babak M.