[Cbc] Hot Start for MIP

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Mon May 11 15:44:54 EDT 2015

Alexis,

Try using stand-alone cbc or one of the example drivers which
effectively use the stand-alone cbc.

First just try mipstart xxxxx.sol - that is simple and should help.

The hotStart code can be turned on by giving a solution using priorityIn
with solution and then forceSolution --- but I would have to check
exactly how it works (now).

John Forrest