[Cbc] Cbc returns infeasible, Gurobi works

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Sun Mar 22 04:23:35 EDT 2015

Alexander,

I don't know what the standard .lp format is - but Cbc does not like > 0
- it wants >= 0.

Fixing that (and <), I do get infeasible with preprocessing and 2.8.
With 2.9 (or without preprocessing) I get 1487170.887.

Given the size of the coefficients in the objective, I am not too
worried about small discrepancy.

John Forrest