[Cbc] Fwd: Gomory or not Gomory, that is the question.

Giacomo Nannicini giacomo.n at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 00:02:30 EST 2015

John,
as Yves mentioned, twomir also seems to give some trouble. In these
situations it's hard to put the blame on a single generator: most likely,
it is a combination of things. So I'm not too surprised that swapping GMI
for Gomory is not enough.

But I'm glad to hear that using CglGMI only seems to work on this problem
and does not give the same numerical troubles!

Giacomo