[Cbc] Unable to configure coin-Cbc / coin-Osi with Gurobi 6.02

Noam Goldberg noam.goldberg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:05:46 EDT 2015

To whom it may concern,
When I run configure with coin-Cbc (latest trunk version as well as stable
version 2.9) I get

"...
checking if user provides library for Xpress... no
checking if user provides library for Gurobi... yes
checking whether symbol GRBloadenv is available with GRB... no
configure: error: Cannot find symbol(s) GRBloadenv with GRB
configure: error: /bin/bash './configure' failed for Osi "

Gurobi 6.02 is installed properly and runs on the Ubuntu 12.04 system.

Could you advise?
Thank you in advance,
Noam

P.s.
I am configuring by running
> configure --with-gurobi-incdir="$GUROBI_HOME/include"
--with-gurobi-lib="GUROBI_HOME/lib"
(I recall being able to do it this way a couple of years back).
Noam Goldberg, Ph.D.
Lecturer
Department of Management
Bar-Ilan University