[Cbc] Cbc problem

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Tue Jul 21 12:02:16 EDT 2015

It does look as if depth>=0 has problems.

The idea of depth was that for small problems it might be better to
switch to a simpler branch and bound which would be much faster per
node.  depth >=0 tries to be more sophisticated and seems to have
problems.  depth < 0 does depth first and does work.

However for reasonable sized problems it is probably not a good idea to
try either version.

I would not classify this problem as small.

I will look into the bug - slowly.

John Forrest